Reopening Schools: A Virtual Town Hall
At Tuesday’s Reopening Schools: A Virtual Town Hall, we explored how school communities will survive the year. Masks or no masks? Virtual or in-person learning? What’s safest for school staff and families? And where will our children learn best?
We discussed all these issues and more with:
- Princess Henderson, parent
- Gena Casey, teacher, Irondale Community School
- Dr. Walter Gonsoulin, superintendent of Jefferson County schools
- Dr. Jesse “Tobias” C. Martinez Jr., director of child psychiatry clinical services at Children’s of Alabama
- Dr. Mark Wilson, Jefferson County health officer
And we took questions from those in attendance.
Watch the full recording of Reopening Schools: A Virtual Town Hall below.