Alabama Deploys Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Units To Rural Areas
Beginning Tuesday, March 23, the Alabama National Guard will deploy mobile COVID-19 vaccination units to 24 rural counties as part of an effort to reach underserved areas of the state.
The clinics will be open Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are open for all eligible Alabamians free of charge. The mobile units will administer at least 1,000 vaccinations per site, per day for a total of 8,000 doses each week, according to the governor’s office.
To receive a vaccine, you need to complete a consent form. The ADPH asks you print the form and bring it with you. If you forget the form or don’t have a printer, you’ll be provided with a form when you arrive.
The ADPH also asks that you review these five forms before you receive your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
- VAERS Form – English | Spanish
- EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers – English | Spanish
- V-Safe Sheet – English | Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practice – English | Spanish
- Prevaccination Checklist for COVID-19 Vaccines – English | Spanish
Below you’ll find a list of which counties will be visited by the mobile unit and when. The ADPH advises you visit the website frequently because locations are subject to change.
March 23: Covington and Sumter Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Tuesday, April 13)
- Location: Kiwanis Building: 2085 Kiwanis Drive, Andalusia, AL 36420 (Covington)
- Location: Jaycee Park: Hopkins Street, Livingston, AL 35470 (Sumter)
March 24: Coffee and Greene Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Wednesday, April 14)
- Location: Enterprise Civic Center: 2401 Neil Metcalf Road, Enterprise, AL 36330 (Coffee)
- Location: 524 County Road 208, Eutaw, AL 35462 (Greene)
March 25: Dale and Hale Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Thursday, April 15)
- Location: Ozark Civic Center: 320 East College Street, Ozark, AL 36360 (Dale)
- Location: Boys & Girls Club (Old National Guard Armory): 515 Greene Street, Greensboro, AL 36744 (Hale)
March 26: Henry and Perry Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Friday, April 16)
- Location: Calvary Baptist Church: 310 Dothan Road, Abbeville, AL 36310 (Henry)
- Location: Marion Military Institute (Perry)
March 30: Dallas and Lowndes Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Tuesday, April 20)
- Location: Bloch Park: 108 Dallas Avenue, Selma, AL 36701 (Dallas)
- Location: Old National Guard Armory: 5 Gilmer Hills Road, Fort Deposit, AL 36032 (Lowndes)
March 31: Bullock and Choctaw Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Wednesday, April 21)
- Location: Union Springs Elementary School: 211 Conecuh Avenue West, Union Springs, AL 36089 (Bullock)
- Location: Heritage Church of God: 161 Main Street, Gilbertown, AL 36908 (Choctaw)
April 1: Macon and Marengo Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Thursday, April 22)
- Location: ALNG Armory: 1101 Chappie James Avenue, Tuskegee, AL 36083 (Macon)
- Location: Linden Athletic Field: 801 E. Coats Ave., Linden, AL 36748 (Marengo)
April 2: Russell and Wilcox Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Friday, April 23)
- Location: Chattahoochee Valley CC: 2602 College Drive, Phenix City, AL 36869 (Russell)
- Location: Wilcox Central High School: 1310 T.L. Threadgill Road, Camden, AL 36726 (Wilcox)
April 6: Butler and Washington Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Tuesday, April 27)
- Location: Southside Baptist Church: 211 King Street, Greenville, AL 36037 (Butler)
- Location: 111 River Road (Just off Hwy. 43), McIntosh, AL 36553 (Washington)
April 7: Crenshaw and Monroe Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Wednesday, April 28)
- Location: Tom Harbin Farm Center: 816 Airport Road, Luverne, AL 36049 (Crenshaw)
- Location: Monroe County High School: 212 Tiger Drive, Monroeville, AL 36460 (Monroe)
April 8: Clarke and Pike Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Thursday, April 29)
- Location: SP Hudson Park: 115 Park Street, Grove Hill, AL 36451 (Clarke)
- Location: Sportsplex: 701 Enzor Road, Troy, AL 36079 (Pike)
April 9: Barbour and Conecuh Counties (Second Dose Scheduled: Friday, April 30)
- Location: Baker Hill School: 24 School House Road, Eufaula, AL 36027 (Barbour)
- Location: Liberty Hills Shopping Center: 78 Liberty Hill Place, Evergreen, AL 36401 (Conecuh)
Editor’s Note: This story has been updated to reflect changes in the vaccination schedule. The ADPH advises you visit the website frequently because locations are subject to change.