Marketplace (weekdays from 6 – 6:30 p.m.) is public radio’s daily magazine on business and economics news “for the rest of us.” The 30-minute program — with an irreverent reporting style all its own — boasts the largest audience for any business program in the United States on radio, cable, or network television. In conjunction with Marketplace Morning Report, this package of financial programming covers listeners from wallet to Wall Street.
Sponsored by Fortif Law Partners, LLC
- Monday - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Thursday - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Friday - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm