Have you lost a loved one to COVID-19? We’d like to honor those who have died during the pandemic. Tell us about the special person you’ve lost. We might use your remembrance online and on-air.
Two ways to send us a short voice memo:
- Record yourself through the Voice Memos app on your phone and email the audio file to news at wbhm dot org or share it via Facebook Messenger.
- Got the WBHM app? Look for the “voice memo” option in the menu in the top left corner. The file will go directly to us when you click “send.”
A few tips:
- As you’re recording, hold the phone up to your ear as if you’re on a regular call.
- Include your first name and where you’re from.
- Tell us a memory you have of that special someone.
Questions? Message us here.